Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend Update

I feel like I should post something, just to keep the wide world of mostly people I don't know up to date with my super exciting life. Here goes...


  • Currently living in a construction zone. Ha. Remodeling the kitchen. Floors are done, cabinets come in next week. I'm looking forward to having the kitchen appliances back in the kitchen.
  • Green-lighted to schedule my boards! Yay. 
  • Worked VBS last week. Started in music, ended as a "special helper". 
  • Singing lots at church both in the choir and in the praise band. Lots of fun. Mom and I cut up a lot in choir.
  • Hopefully a job opportunity is opening up. Prayers and fingers crossed on this one! It would be part time giving me a chance to start seeing some Music Therapy clients. If this falls through, I'll probably end up subing this school year. I'd rather be an aide though. But really, I'd rather get this job. =)
Aaaaaannndddd.... That's pretty much it!

1 comment: