Monday, August 30, 2010

Highlights

So, here in the uber-exciting world of NA, I am sitting around waiting to move. But I have to spend my days doing something, right? Right. So I have decided to share with you some of the highlights of my days.

1. The Great and Mighty... On Demand Channel

I have discovered that if I save my favorite shows to watch in the middle of the day, I actually have something to look forward. Couple that with me working in the evenings and more than one show I watch coming on at a time, and well... Thank you, on demand.
2. Just what shows am I watching?

                                      
            Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva. Got sucked into this one last season. Typical model-died-and-came-back-as-overweight-chick storyline.


Newest Favorite Show Award
Spy with a good looking, funny, blind best friend working for the CIA. What's not to love?


Because if I'm going to watch a daytime talk show... Why would I not watch Ellen? New Season starts soon...

Others include: Ace of Cakes, the Today Show with Kathy Lee and Hoda... Etc.

3. Making Food
This is usually Limited to lunch and dinner. Sometimes breakfast, sometimes just a cup of coffee. Lunch is usually my new favorite: Whole Wheat tortilla, refried beans, cooked onions and green pepper with salsa. Mmm.

4. Checking the Mail

5. Talking to Friends on the Internet


Like this one. Bad pic of me. Christie looks lovely as always.

6. Reading Books

Mostly totally useless fiction from the Teen Fiction section of the library. And when I say mostly... I mean maybe all but two books I've read all summer. And that's a long list of books. Amazon is running out of books to recommend that the library system has in it's arsenal.

7. Monterry's
As I cannot find an actual picture of Monterrey's... Nothing compares. So, sorry, come experience it for yourself.

8. ...Hm. Nope, that's pretty much it.

2 comments:

  1. i just love you. and i wish we could have done more before you leave :( it really makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the lovely comment. :)
    but you always look fantastic.
    & i love the mailbox picture. :) <3

    ReplyDelete