Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Few New Experiences

My weekend has been an interesting one to say the least. Bit by bit, I'm moving into the new house. I've uncovered- count them- 16 mixing bowls I've managed to collect over the years. I'm getting rid of quite a few... Keeping the two nice plastic bowls that are more like popcorn bowls, the three metal bowls, and the 5 ceramic bowls that are pretty and colorful... eliminating 6. Anyone want a bowl?

So, it snowed this weekend. My first time seeing snow in December! I like snow. It's so pretty and makes everything look all new and clean. But my word, is it cold this week. Tuesday's high is 32. 32! That's freezing! Literally! Ah well. Well, this morning I had to sweep all the snow off my car to go to church. That was a new experience. Also new- snow with no gloves. Not fun. Guess what I'm doing on my time off tomorrow? Yes. Buying gloves. And coffee creamer. 

Two hour delay tomorrow. Yay for a little extra sleep, but sad day- I had some new fun stuffs planned for tomorrow. And now I don't get to use them. I mean, yes, I'll just save them for next week. But still. Arg. 

Today, I thought I was going to be computer-less until Thursday. My computer fell victim to two nasty, nasty viruses. It totally took out my spyware. But thankfully, that dumb stuff they make you download at CSU is still up and working on my computer. Who knew. After like two hours of messing with my computer, here I am. Back in action. Oh, look at that. As I'm sitting here, my spyware is back. Everything seems all right. Woohoo! Let's hope that's a first that remains a single time experience.

This was early afternoon yesterday. It's all nice and white and covered now... but it's dark outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment