Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Light at the End of the Tunnel

So we're FINALLY starting the moving process! Yay! It's looking like the "official" moving date will be the weekend around Dec. 10... Which is fine with me cause I won't be here! I'll be in Aiken doing a MT proposal. So, all my stuff has to be out of here by the afternoon of the 9th. I've been getting my kitchen put together, my lights work, I have doors, my appliances are all in, I just need the light in the living room installed. And, you know, general cleaning. And having my bed frame put back together. I am wondering, however, how in the world I got all my clothes to fit in those suitcases...

Spent the last two days on my own due to sick kids (my supervisor's) and I've had two really good days! Had one of those "Hey, I could really do this" moments this afternoon. Woah, real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment