Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Snapshots

So, my weekend in Charleston did not go without pictures, naturally. I just was lazy and didn't feel like uploading pics until I ran out of things to do and watch on tv tonight. I should catch up on Lost, but... whatever.
And so, without further ado, a few snapshots of my weekend in Chucktown.

Christie had a hot date. He didn't say much, but those eyes are just so expressive.

Ben met the local wildlife. He obviously did not read the "Living with Alligators" flier in Russel West.

Showed some ugly tile who was boss.

Picture worth a thousand words?

Enjoyed the evening. Until bugs the size of small airplanes attacked.

Played some guitar. 

And caught Syd's little brother cuddling with a stuffed frog and a Hugga Bunch pillow. Even if he won't admit it.

1 comment:

  1. Living with alligators is quite a feat that we must learn to cope with on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete