Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If home is where the heart is...

So, I am home for the summer. How exciting. My days are currently filled with... nothing. I'm home alone, waiting for the rest of my family to return from school and work. But I thought I'd just keep all three people who read my blog updated on my life... Here are the highlights of my days...

  1. Talking online with friends who are still in Charleston. Alas, they are at WORK for FOREVER.
  2. Had lunch with Katie and Laura today. That was exciting. And Emmy who makes life more interesting for us all.
  3. Wal-Mart. I went twice in the first two days I was home. 
  4. My cat
  5. Watching the last few episodes I have left on my Season 7 DVD of Gilmore Girls. Because I have no cable in my room. 
  6. Cleaning my room... Sorta.
  7. Checking the mail
  8. Making dinner.
  9. ...
  10. Yep, that's it.
And now, for your picture-ing pleasure...

Chris and Megs on Prom Night... My brother is old enough to go to Senior Prom. Woah.



Mmmm... Monterrey's. Don't let my face fool you. It really is my fav.



Mmmm... Lens Flare. =)



Mom's Daisys.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to be considered one of the 3 people who read your blog. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it! and I have the same reaction to lens flare as you. mmmm...love it!

    ReplyDelete