Monday, October 11, 2010

The Intern: Day 20 (I think)

Start of week four! Hey Hey! Things are starting to pick up. I'm starting to work with some of the kids and that's really exciting. I'm getting more comfortable with the kids and singing and whatnot, so that's really good. I'm still working on that whole piano thing. Ugh. Practice, practice, practice. If only no one had to watch or listen to me play, I'd be fine. *sigh* No such luck.

Still don't really know anyone around here... Ho Hum. I do what I can, but it's different when people your age are in college... and you're not. Nor did you go to the college they do. Because around here, you either go to VT or RU. And no one has even heard of CSU. On that note, who knew I'd have to clarify that I'm not from Charleston, WV?

In other news, I've started this years scarf, I'm getting a new coat (holla), and I think I'm going to attempt to make an afghan this year. Almost capitalized that. Making a blanket, not a person.

Also, I just watched Jim and Pam's wedding on the Office. I mean, seriously, how anyone isn't in love with John Krasinsky, I don't know. Or at least Jim. I mean, from the episode "The boat was plan C, actually. The church was plan B. Plan A was to marry her a long time ago. Right after I met her." Where can I find a man like this?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you did not capitalize that word...b/c i think making a person is called something else...
    :) <3

    ReplyDelete