Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Intern: Day 27

It's Tuesday and Glee is a rerun. Read: I'm bored. I'm also waiting on a Skype date with Kayla. Ugh. Hurry up. Kay!

So, an update on my life:
The apartment and house are painted! My apartment has most of the tile laid, so we're waiting on cabinets and electrical stuff. The end is in sight! It will be so nice to have all my stuff again.

The Internship is going really well. I've started working with some of the students "on my own". My supervisor is still in the room, of course, but it's just me, doing Music Therapy. =)

Meeting Mom halfway between here and home this weekend, so that's something to look forward to. It will have been six weeks since I've seen anyone in my family outside of my computer screen!

And- get excited- I have actually added someone from VA as a FB friend. Go me. Making progress. He's in my Bible study and SS class from church. Speaking of which, finally found my way into the college SS class and really enjoyed it. Yay! Here's to hoping I make at least a few friends between now and May.

And... yep, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment