Friday, October 15, 2010

The Intern: Day 25

So, the big day is coming: It's time to start choosing students I will be taking on as my own case load! I feel like it's kinda taken forever, but I guess it'll all end up ok in the end. I'm excited, a little nervous. You know, the usual. I am excited to start doing my own thing, though. I'll be able to plan ahead instead of being tossed into the middle of something I didn't start. O_o

In other news, my apartment has a floor! And paint on the walls! Next step: cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom! After all that's done in rest of the house, there's not much left before we get to move in! We're looking at right before Thanksgiving for a move in date. I'm pretty excited to have my own space. Not that I mind living here where I am now, but it'll be nice to feel like more of a "grown-up".  =)

And... yep, that's about it. You have been updated on my super exciting life.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some pictures of my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment