Monday, March 14, 2011

Rhythm of Love

So, last time I posted the remix Rhythm of Love which is now often stuck in my head. I played it this morning for my middle school group, which is one of my most fun and enthusiastic groups, and they loved it! One student even told me so, unprompted, on her communication device. It's these little moments that make it all worth it.

In other news, I got a new workout DVD this weekend. It's one of the Biggest Loser things, and let me tell you- my legs are killing me today! But in a good way. I hope.

Had an awesome conversation with my best-ie, Christie today. Much needed, much loved. So good to talk to someone about everything going on in life, from friends, guys, what's up in our Spiritual lives, work, you name it, we talked about it. That is probably the number one thing I lack here- a really close friend who I can talk about absolutely anything with. All in good time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment