Sunday, March 27, 2011

Udderly Ridiculous

Oh what pun. If you know me, you know of my udder- ha, did it again- dislike for milk. That being said, I'm attempting to do the "Special K" diet for the next two weeks. The one where you eat cereal twice a day. Now, generally, I just eat my cereal dry, much to the disgust of many. I'd like to point out that when you snack on cereal out of the box, you're eating it dry. But I digress. Anywho, I don't generally eat cereal every day and so I don't keep milk in my fridge. Not to mention the fact that there's just no way I'm ever going to go through a 1/2 gallon of milk by myself before it expires and therefore, it's a waste of money. Well, this weekend, I've discovered a new friend. Silk Light Vanilla Soy Milk. I'm not new to soy milk- when it's available to me, it's what I use in cereal and whatnot. Milk of any variety isn't my favorite- to me, a white drink should taste like a vanilla milkshake, not whatever milk tastes like. Which, I suppose, is milk. Anywho, I find I quite like vanilla soy milk. It's not lost on me that I'm adding sweetned soy milk to my cereal, but hey- I'm still getting the goodness of milk without the side effects. =)



In other news... My life is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment