Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I love you, Ms Stephanie!

That's the first thing I heard this morning when I got to school. What better way to start the day? Well, other than Kathy Lee and Hoda, which I also got to watch today! For last week's Tuesday having been so awful, today has  been awesome. =)

Not to be premature, but it's looking like I'm going to reach 35 pounds this week putting me ahead of my goal for graduation and Kayla's wedding! That's exciting! Especially when I consider I never honestly thought I'd be at this point. I wanted to, and here I am. Officially wearing a smaller pants size than I ever did at CSU. Thanks for that, Caf. I blame Jimmy and his Philly Cheese Steaks. Darn you, Jimmy.

Almost down to one month until graduation, less than a month until I return to Charleston! Who's excited? I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment